Do it online

Quick links to help you apply, book and pay online for council services.

Pay online

Apply online


Other services

National services

Book online

You can make an appointment to:

Report it online

Report a adult safeguarding concern or child abuse

We have procedures for dealing with cases of vulnerable adult abuse or child safeguarding issues. 

If you think someone is in immediate danger, call the police on 999.

You can report concerns of abuse using the following forms:

Feedback online

National services

Find it online

National services