Consumers | Oxfordshire County Council


We are no longer able to give consumer advice to or take reports about problem traders from visitors to our office. You can, instead, contact us via the National Consumer Service.

Pages in this section

Advice to solve your problem

Advice and information from the National Citizens Advice Consumer Service.

National Citizens Advice Consumer Service website


How to protect yourself against scams.

The word scam spelt out.

Report a trader

Make a complaint or enquiry to Trading Standards via Citizens Advice Consumer Service.

Web browser

Buy with confidence

How to view our list of checked local businesses and how to enrol on the scheme.

Buy with confidence logo
Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback