Consumers | Oxfordshire County Council


Visiting or contacting us for consumer advice

We are no longer able to give consumer advice to or take reports about problem traders from visitors to our office. You can, instead, contact us via the National Consumer Service.

Pages in this section

Advice to solve your problem

Advice and information from National Citizens Advice Consumer Service on how to solve your problem.

National Citizens Advice Consumer Service website

Request advice or assistance

Make a complaint or enquiry to Trading Standards via Citizens Advice Consumer Service.

Web browser

News and scams

Information on a range of Trading Standards issues including news, safety warnings and scams.

Warning sign

Buy with confidence

Use our list of reputable local businesses checked by Trading Standards.

Buy with confidence logo

Loan sharks

How to report loan sharks and where to get support if you owe money.

Loan sharks

Car buying app for consumers

Car buyers app for Android smart phones.

App landing page

Citizens advice Oxfordshire

Free, confidential and impartial advice.

Screenshot of the homepage for the website
Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback