Street parties | Oxfordshire County Council

Street parties

How to organise a street party with your neighbours.

table set up for street party

The Department for Communities and Local Government also has useful information for street party organisers, including a downloadable guide.

If you are still thinking of going ahead, please contact your district council who will assess your application. Your local contacts are:


Please note that when making an application to hold a street party, we recommend that organisers hold public liability insurance cover as they may be held legally liable to pay compensation if an accident occurs or some third party's property is damaged.

It is however, no longer a prerequisite when applying for permission to your district council.

Last reviewed
07 August 2017

Related pages

No related pages listed
PrintPrint Give us feedback on this pageFeedback form, opens in new window.
Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback