Street name plates | Oxfordshire County Council

Street name plates

How to report a damaged or missing street name plate.

To report a damaged, missing or illegible street name plate, please contact your local district council:

Last reviewed
13 January 2017
PrintPrint Give us feedback on this pageFeedback form, opens in new window.
Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback