Reporting a crime | Oxfordshire County Council

Reporting a crime

What you should do if you have witnessed or been a victim of a crime.

In an emergency dial 999.

The call is free and can be made from any phone box or mobile phone, even if there is no credit left.

An emergency exists if a crime is being committed now, the offender is still at the scene or nearby, or there is a risk of injury or serious damage to property.

Who to contact

  • To report all other non-emergency crimes and to give information to Thames Valley Police, call 101
  • If you want to give information about a crime anonymously you can call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111
Last reviewed
07 June 2017

Related pages

No related pages listed
PrintPrint Short linkShort link to this pageGive us feedback on this pageFeedback form, opens in new window.
Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback