Lost or stolen disabled parking badge | Oxfordshire County Council

Lost or stolen disabled parking badge

Request a replacement Blue Badge because it has been stolen or lost.

If your pass has been lost there is a £10 replacement fee. 

If it has been stolen you need to provide a valid crime reference number otherwise there is a £10 fee.

Valid crime reference number

If this is a valid crime reference number (CRN) we will not require payment for the replacement blue badge.


It costs £10 for a replacement badge.

We can only accept payment using a debit or credit card. We will call you when we process your request.

We will be unable to issue your badge without a payment of £10.

We can contact you to take payment or from someone else.

Make sure that the person you would like us to call knows that we will be calling to request a payment.

Data protection statement

Oxfordshire County Council will use the information you provide on this form to respond to and process your request. By submitting this form you are consenting to our processing personal information for the purpose of your request. We may share your information with other services to process your request.

Last reviewed
22 March 2017
Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback