The UK has left the EU. For advice please visit;
Here is some specific guidance in relation to Trading Standards legislation;
- Advice on placing manufactured goods on the market in Great Britain from 1 January 2021
- Advice on placing goods on the Northern Ireland market from 1 January 2021 can be seen at Placing manufactured goods on the market in Northern Ireland from 1 January 2021
- Advice on marking, labelling and marketing standards you must follow to import and export food, plant seeds and manufactured goods from 1 January 2021
- Business sector-specific advice including advice on food labelling, safety of goods, metrology, animal health, intellectual property.
- Product safety and metrology advice
- OxLEP provides free and tailored assistance to place, grow and support business within the Oxfordshire area. They give advice on Brexit
For the latest information on Brexit go to www.oxfordshirelep.com/brexit.
You can also find more information.