- A member’s guide to the scheme covering costs and benefits (pdf format, 374Kb)
- Opt out form (pdf format, 313Kb)
Annual benefit statements
These statements show the value of your pension. Here are some supporting notes for scheme members (pdf format, 340Kb).
Where to find more details
The scheme guide shows the formal basis for the scheme.
- have further questions or
- need additional information, or
- require forms relating to any of the options, or
- would like a statement of retirement benefits or transfer value, or
- wish to see the Statutory Instruments with the scheme rules
please contact Pension Services.
Pension Services,Oxfordshire Pension Fund calculate and pay your pension payments.
Please find the most recent newsletters for retired scheme members:
- Fire pensions increase (pdf format, 310Kb)
- Pensioners who retired from the ‘New Scheme’ (pdf format, 310Kb)
We have complied some of the more frequent pension Questions and Answers, if you have a query try here first:
We also post the newsletter to the home address of all current pensioners and the newsletters will shortly be available on My Oxfordshire Pension.
The Oxfordshire Firefighter Pension Board
As a result of the changes to the public service pension act 2013 Oxfordshire County Council was required to set up a Firefighter Pension board to provide advice and support to the scheme administrator (Oxfordshire Pension Fund Committee).
The board is constituted of six members and will meet at least twice a year to look at how the pension scheme is being managed and to provide advice and support to the pension fund committee around areas of compliance and best practice.
Both employers and employees are represented on the board with equal numbers:
Three employer representatives:
- Cllr tbc
- Cllr tbc
- DCFO Nathan Travis
Three employee representatives:
- Rob MacDougal
- Simon Piper